How you present information can be the make-or-break difference between a memorable exchange of ideas or everything leaving your audience’s mind the moment they exit the conference room. Whether you’re a legal marketing professional who presents to an in-house audience, or an attorney who delivers client and prospect presentations, the technology age offers a variety of solutions for creating visually engaging presentations. And you don’t have to be a tech wiz to use them. Here are some of our favorite new tools for spicing up your presentations:
- Empressr. With intuitive features, this free Web-based application takes visual storytelling to the next level. Incorporate video, audio, photos, text and Flash animation in minutes; share easily via links or embedding.
- Jing. Turn training on its head with this easy-to-use screen capture program. Send a single screen-shot via email or social networking sites, or capture mouse movements and clicks, and add audio narration for step-by-step video tutorials. Free for up to five minutes of video.
- Photo Peach. Sometimes simple is best when you want to share an experience or create a mood for an upcoming event. Create a basic slide show easily and add audio, music or text to capture the excitement of that annual conference you hope all your clients will register for. Easy to share and embed, and all for free.
- Prezi. This cloud-based software is easily the slickest in the bunch for creating whiteboard-inspired presentations that will wow your audience. Zoom in and out on text, PDFs, images and video arranged on a large digital canvas, with transitions so stream-lined they can’t help but impress. Use online or offline.
- Slide Rocket. Key features in this winning program include the gallery of professional designs ready for your personalization, real-time data sourcing from the Internet, and ease of mobile access with your smart phone or iPad. Add analytics so you know who is watching and sharing.
Whichever of these is your firm’s perfect fit, they’ll help you leave your audience buzzing about your presentations every time. For additional guidance on implementing these tools to create dynamic presentations, contact Jaffe PR Executive Vice President, Terry Isner at 302-519-8895 or firstname.lastname@example.org.