You are presenting to a room full of potential clients – and they love you. Your presentation has the right mix of facts, analogies and humor and has audience members frantically taking notes and tweeting your perfectly timed micro-statements (drafted specifically for this purpose) to an even wider potential client base. Thanks to this one well chosen speaking engagement, you are not only part of the conversation – you own the conversation. You are now the industry expert, the go to that other firms will seek as a consultant, the envy of your peers.
How did you do this? We did it together. Welcome to LexSpeak™.
Thanks to the spectrum of electronic real-time delivery options available, many of today’s attorney speaking engagements are not only accessible from the comfort of your own office, they are capable of reaching an ever-expanding, niche prospective client base. Finding the right speaking engagements is time-consuming though, you’ll counter, and not the best way to spend your valuable time. Well, you’re right! And that is precisely what LexSpeak specialists are here for.
We know which speaking engagements matter to you and which opportunities you should pass by. We have an extensive attorney speakers database to draw from, an impressive list of industry contacts and an established reputation for successful placements. How do we do it?
Our expert coaching ensures law firms and attorneys make the most of these unique business development opportunities, including how to:
- Position your attorneys as thought leaders in their industries
- Create impactful presentations that speak to your audience
- Facilitate webinars, audio conferences and virtual panels
- Network with and develop new business from prospects and existing clients
- Leverage a presentation into bylined articles
- Meet with and pitch to trade reporters
Please keep in mind that the best conferences are planned up to 12 months in advance and speaking engagements at these events fill quickly. Learn more about how LexSpeak can help you identify, manage and maximize a variety of speaking engagements for lawyers by contacting Vivian Hood at email@example.com or 904-220-1915.
“Jaffe PR is very responsive and helpful, particularly with the extensive coordination required to manage speaking engagements. I ended up speaking at a conference that had probably the most impressive audience I’ve ever addressed. Overall, I was very pleased.”
-- Thomas Fisher, Oblon Spivak
“Thanks to LexSpeak, I have participated in two new speaking engagements that I would not have been able to find on my own. Jaffe PR does a great job with this service.”
-- Daniel Shapiro, Katten Muchin
"My experience with LexSpeak has been great. Features found on some technologies, particularly webcasts, can be tedious to work through initially, but thanks to Jaffe PR's assistance, I found they were pretty easy. I use webcasts regularly now and recognize their value as both powerful marketing and client service tools."
-- Tina Maiolo, Carr Maloney
A LexSpeak specialist interviews the attorney to build a comprehensive list of possible topics he or she is able to address, determines which organizations he or she may be interested in and learns where the attorney has spoken in the past. The specialist then searches our proprietary database for similar organizations and opportunities, vetting each based on the audience makeup, the speaker submission process, sponsorship requirements and many other additional criteria. Once a viable opportunity is identified, the specialist manages the process for the attorney every step of the way, from acting as the point person with the venue coordinator to ensuring submission deadlines are met. The specialist coaches the attorney on presentation development, speaking techniques, audience facilitation and follow up, ensuring that the attorney makes the most of this powerful business development opportunity. Contact Vivian Hood at firstname.lastname@example.org or 904-220-1915.
Jaffe’s clients have achieved speaking spots with high-profile organizations and conferences, with support from LexSpeak. Take a look:
- ALM-GC East Convention
- American Antitrust Institute, Invitational Symposium on the Future of Private Antitrust Enforcement
- American Business Women's Association (ABWA), National Women's Leadership Conference
- American Chemical Society, Regional Conference
- American Conference Institute, FDA Bootcamp
- American Conference Institute, ITC Litigation
- American Conference Institute’s 3rd Annual conference on Litigating & Resolving Advertising Disputes and Biosimilars
- Executive Leaders Radio Profile Interview
- French-American Bar Association, General Meeting
- Georgia State University College of Law, Corporate IP Institute
- Harvard Law School
- IncreMental Advantage
- IQPC, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
- Law Seminars International
- LSU, Louisiana Mineral Law Institute
- NSF International *USDA Food Safety Education Conference
- Practicing Law Institute
- *RIMS Annual Conference
- The Sedona Conference
- Stanford Entertainment & Sports Law Association
To learn more about how LexSpeak can help you identify, manage and maximize speaking engagements for lawyers, contact Vivian Hood at email@example.com or 904-220-1915.