You’ve put business development goals in place. How do you reach them? Jim, Jaffe’s Senior Vice President for Marketing and Business Development, will be giving what’s become a very popular presentation on how you can:
- Measure progress toward your business development goals.
- Assess whether your plan conforms to the three components of success.
- Integrate marketing and public relation strategies into your plan.
- Decide when it is time to make a course correction.
- Navigate the “course correction” conversation with the attorneys involved.
Jim is working with the Legal Marketing Association (LMA) to bring this practical program to audiences around the country to help them learn how to:
- Identify potential roadblocks in business development plans.
- Make the right tactical choices to keep the plans on track.
The program will be presented at Troutman Sanders, Suite 1500, 1001 Haxall Point in Richmond on Wednesday, April 17, from 12:00 to 1:30. For in-person attendance the cost is $15.00 for LMA members, for non-members it’s $35.00 and webinar attendance for members will be $10.00.
If you want to learn more about these programs or how Jaffe can help your firm create and reach your business development goals, contact us today.