Setting business development goals is important. Actually accomplishing them is even better. Although your firm or practice group probably has a plan to reach these goals, how do you, as a legal marketer, know if it will succeed?
Attend Your 2019 Business Development Goals Are Set. Now What? and learn how to:
- Measure progress toward your business development goals.
- Assess whether your plan conforms to the three components of success.
- Integrate marketing and public relation strategies into your plan.
- Decide when it is time to make a course correction.
- Navigate the “course correction” conversation with the attorneys involved.
Jim Jarrell is working with the LMA to bring this practical program to five groups in three states to help them learn how to:
- Identify potential roadblocks in business development plans.
- Make the right tactical choices to keep the plans on track.
The program will be presented on:
- Tuesday, March 26, 3210 Park Center Drive, Costa Mesa, California. Lunch and registration start at 11:30 a.m. The program runs from 12:00 noon to 1:15 p.m. To register, click here for LMA members, here for non-members.
- Tuesday, March 26, at Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP, 725 South Figueroa Street, Suite 2800, Los Angeles, California. Registration starts at 5:30 p.m.; program starts at 6:00 p.m. and ends at 7:00 p.m. To register, click here for LMA members, here for non-members.
- Wednesday, March 27, Clark Hill, 600 West Broadway, 5th Floor, San Diego, California. Lunch and registration start at 11:30 a.m. The program runs from 12:00 noon to 1:15 p.m. To register, click here for LMA members, here for non-members.
- Thursday, March 28, Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt, 1211 SW Fifth Avenue, 19th Floor, Portland, Oregon, for a live presentation; a live video conference is available at the firm’s office at 1420 Fifth Avenue, 34th Floor, Seattle, Washington. The program runs from 11:45 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. To register, click here for LMA members, here for non-members.